As I'm sure most parents with "little girls" know about the Frozen craze...our little girls are no different! We were fortunate to actually have Frozen on Ice come to our town last week so we had a girls evening with some friends, got decked out in Frozen attire and surprised them with tickets to the show. I was a little nervous with Emma and it being a 2 hour show that didn't even begin until 7pm but she was absolutely mesmerized the entire time! They would periodically have Disney characters come out on the show and she was actually more excited about Minnie Mouse than anyone else (guess we need to start planning Disney World again)!
 |
| SURPRISE!! |
I love seeing the magic in these kids eyes at this age! Their innocence is incredible! I would highly recommend Frozen on Ice if it's coming near you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment