Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Shower!

While we were on vacation in Virginia Beach my Mom and one of my very best friends, Megan, threw me a beautiful baby shower!  We've decided to do Emma's room in aqua and yellow and with a beach theme to it so that was the theme of the shower as well!
The Food and Decorations:

The Invitation



Decorate a Bib!


All my favorites!



Chick-Fil-A Lemonade!






The favors


The gorgeous wreath made by Mom and Pam
The Guests:

Even Mr. Cooper Elliot made an appearance!! The boys loved him!

All the ladies!

Anne Marie and I are only 3 days apart!


Katie and I

So happy Laura was able to make it!

Me and Kristina

My amazing friend Megan

Aunt Stacey and I!
The Gifts:
Always need diapers!

Lil' Angel diaper cover

Loved this bag given by Pam

Play Gym

Showing off the cute bag Mom got

Sophie the Giraffe!
Joe even got a gift!
The hubby made an appearance at the end (mostly for the food)!
Thank you so much Mom and Megan for a beautiful shower!  And thank you so much to those could make it and the amazing gifts that were definitely appreciated (as we gave most of our stuff away that belonged to the trio)!  I have such amazing friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment