| Getting ready to leave for school |
| Do you think they're excited! |
We wanted them to stay through lunch so they can learn how to eat at a regular table with other children, "family style" and learn to clean up after themselves. The CDC really focuses on these responsibilities. 12:00 hit and I was ready! When we walked in Brayden was sitting on the carpet surrounded by a bunch of tutus and dolls (Joe loved that) and Gavin and Ava were running up and down the platform! I was a little concerned as to what the report would be but...NOTHING! They were amazing she said! She couldn't believe that this was their first time in a school setting. I couldn't believe that I didn't get any bad reports! Brayden was pinched by another little boy, but that was it! We'll see what happens as they become more and more comfortable there! We're hoping that they'll slowly transition them into the 2-year-old room with their birthdays being this week so it's not overwhelming for them. So proud Mommy and Daddy walked out of school thinking that we've done an okay job the past two years so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment