It's sometimes difficult to think of a birthday party theme that incorporates both genders but I had wanted a cowboy/cowgirl themed party for a while now. We are fortunate enough while being up here at West Point that we could use Joe's mother's house for the party. She has a beautiful yard that we could set everything up on along with enough space to even have a pony ride! The weather was absolutely gorgeous for our special day and we were even lucky enough to have my parents and our amazing friends Megan and Rick (Godparents to Brayden) able to come in town for the celebration.
The Decorations:
 |
| The kids got horse sticks as their favors! |
 |
| Beautiful Daisies! |
 |
| The older kids favors were "Gold Mine" chocolates and gum |
 |
| Bandanna Paper Lanterns |
 |
| Thanks to Pinterest, this was mine and Joe's project all week...thanks for helping us finish Rick and Megan! |
The Delicious Food from Round Up Texas BBQ and Joe's sister and mother, Jen and Debbie:
 |
| Sweets from my very favorite bakery, Homestyle! |
The Attire:
The Fun!:
 |
| Kisses for "Cowboy" the pony! |
 |
| Family Photo |
 |
| Gavin |
 |
| Ava couldn't get enough! |
 |
| Brayden and his cute smile! |
 |
| The Saloon |
 |
| Gavin, the Cowboy |
 |
| Brayden, the Cowboy |
 |
| Ava ready to ride again! |
 |
| Playing with "Uncle Rick" |
 |
| Brother/Sister Love |
"Happy Birthday" and present opening:
The kids had so much fun and we want to thank everyone near and far for being a part of our celebration! Some cute random pictures to close the eventful day...
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!
AWW! Happy birthday to your kiddos, Gayla! YOU HAVE THREE 2 YEAR OLDS! Okay, tell the truth: who's your favorite? Just kidding :) But I'm sure it's been a vastly different experience having boys and a girl! I think you deserve some sort of Mommy Award! Too bad I missed the fun at Kristen's shower(s). I wanted to try and make it to Boston, but I had prior commitments. Are you going to be posting photos?
ReplyDelete