I can't believe that I'm already 26 weeks along in this pregnancy with bonus baby! By the way we do have a name picked out as some of you have asked and it is Emma Louise. Emma is a name that we had in the back of our minds when picking out the trio's names and Louise is actually my middle name and my mothers.
I had an appointment two weeks ago and the doctor said everything looks perfect. Blood pressure is great, glucose test came back fine and I'm measuring right on! I definitely feel like this one moves around a whole lot more...probably because she's got all that room in there compared to having to fight with two others!
I came across a picture of myself when I was 26 weeks pregnant with triplets and compared it to what I look like 26 weeks pregnant with one right now!
It's funny to see the different shape in my belly. I feel like this time I'm growing out and pointy but not as wide as the first time (I should probably do a frontal view for you to see that). The doctor said that I would certainly show faster since it hasn't been that long between pregnancies and my uterus is already stretched out...or he's just trying to make me feel better! Around 27 weeks is when I popped the last time as you can see in this picture! There's a big difference between the top picture and the one below and it had only been one week!
Overall, I'm feeling great! Definitely a much easier pregnancy and easier to carry around! I still walk every morning with our new quad stroller that weighs 57 pounds plus three 20 something pound children! Who needs a gym right?! My next appointment is in two weeks so I'll be sure to update!
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment