| Wasn't sure if the little man would be able to play basketball... |
| ...proved us wrong! |
| Brayden, "this is a piece of cake"! |
| Forget the dunking...I can already shoot! |
| Ava LOVES the sand table from Aunt Chelsea, Uncle Eric and Addison! |
| This would be one of Brayden's meltdowns (much more common these days) |
| Caught with Mommy's water bottle...the evidence would be the water dripping from his chin! |
| Helping Daddy "mow the yard" |
| True example of "rug rats"! |
| Nice Ava! |
| A much needed bath after getting dirty outside! |
Bonus Baby Update:
I had my 28 week appointment yesterday and everything is looking good! He said I am definitely carrying very low (which is felt on my bladder often) but no concerns at this time with that. I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment a month ago which I was surprised with considering my intake of sweets has increased! I owe it to chasing three two year olds around I guess! My next appointment will be in three weeks so I'm movin' right along!
Next on the agenda: our vacation to Virginia Beach for 10 days beginning next Monday! So excited to see family and friends and enjoy some much needed beach time!
The weather has been beautiful here in VA so I hope it keeps it up for your trip!!! We just returned from the Outer Banks last week and enjoyed it sooooo much....you'll love how fun the kids are this go round:) Safe travels!
ReplyDelete