Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Fun

I didn't think that we would be this busy with one year olds so I can only imagine what it will be like when they're a little older and involved in sports, camps etc! I thought I would post a few funny pictures of Ava, Gavin and Brayden to really show how their personalities are developing every day!


Gavin giving Joe his "fish face"!!

Hmmm...do you think he blends it well?

Ava is by far the messiest eater ever!! She loves to massage the pear juice throughout her hair

Who needs a dishwasher when you have children that will clean for you?

One of Ava's favorite things to play with...a dish towel!

Brayden in his uncle's size 15 shoes!!


Ava and Brayden love to wrestle with the crocodile

Look what Daddy did with Brayden's shirt!

Our "macho men"!

So I'll be signing off of blogging for a couple of weeks since our vacation officially begins tomorrow!! Woohoo! We'll be heading to Charleston, SC for a few days and then relaxing with friends and family for a few days in Virginia Beach.  I'll have lots to blog about when we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment