As a lot of you know I LOVE Tommee Tippee products and love to promote them. They have a great Facebook page that I'm a member of and they have asked me to submit pictures of our trio using their products to post on their page. They have posted a few pictures of the kids but two specific pictures have caused a lot of controversy from those "less fortunate to not have the education about multiples". It was amazing at the same time to see others "sticking up" for my picture who don't even know our family...so thank you for that! I have invited those that feel it necessary to say inappropriate things about our lifestyle to view my blog and learn more about my family and I extend that invitation to those that already follow it and invite anyone whom you may come across that disagrees with something we are doing as parents. In conclusion, please read some of the comments listed under the pictures that I have posted below and use it as a learning experience in never making assumptions or negative remarks about someone's family or lifestyle without knowing the facts first. Thanks to all those who continuously support us and are positive influences in our life! This will be the last time that I address this issue as I have more important and exciting things in my life to enjoy!
When you click on this link and get to their homepage scroll down on the wall and you'll see the picture of the trio when they were young and their bottles are propped and another picture further down of the tray of prepared bottles when they were younger as well. When you click on the picture you'll see all of the fantastic comments people made as well as my own response towards the bottom of the comment list!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=33610902&ref=tn_tnmn#!/TommeeTippeeNorthAmerica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are a great mom Gayla. We have been friends for a long time and I have referenced two of my friends who have twins to you since you are so great at what you do! Keep up the great work raising those three little cutie pies!
ReplyDelete