So as some of you know and have experienced we have some picky eaters. Particularly with Ava and meat! I found a macaroni and cheese that is all organic and whole wheat by Annie's. You can find it in a couple of different cheese flavors and pasta shapes. I found it up here at Stop and Shop but also by the case at BJ's. I made it last night for dinner and added some canned tuna fish to it and they LOVED it!!! Just another dinner idea out there for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yup! Annie's Mac N Cheese has been a favorite of Harper's for a while now too. She is just like Ava, won't touch meat. I'll have to try the tuna trick with her. I always throw in some frozen peas or mixed veggies at the end of cooking the annie's too. Sometimes its the only way I get veggies past her :)
ReplyDelete