Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Major Luchetta

The day finally came for Joe's promotion ceremony.  I posted last month that the promotion list came out but we were waiting to find out when.  So we found out on June 15th that he would be promoted July 1st.  It was definitely a nice start to the holiday weekend.  As some of you know, Joe is a very humble guy and doesn't like to ever be the center of attention so he didn't want to make a big deal out of the day.  So the pinning was done at Trophy Point.  Of course I had to make a joke out if it and focus on the fact that our grocery bill is increasing very quickly these days with three babies so the pay increase is my favorite part! Haha, just kidding!  I am so very proud of Joe for his hard work, perseverence and the obvious affect he is having on these cadets by the amount that showed up at the ceremony! 

Pinning Joe's new rank on



A few of the many cadets that showed up!

What a view!

"Major Hunk"...showing their support!

1 comment: