No major milestones lately here but we're definitely having lots of fun!!! I don't know if I've mentioned it in a recent post but Ava is finally standing!! Unfortunately, she enjoys standing on her brothers while they're on the ground and bounces while smashing their faces into the floor...definitely looking forward to this phase passing! Here's a few pics of some of the goofy moments we've been having!
 |
| Joe being silly with Gavin |
 |
| They LOVE coffee mugs! |
 |
| Ava hangin' out with Poppy and Quigley |
 |
| She stands!!! |
 |
| Ready for the Yankees game |
 |
| They love to eat...and get messy! |
Brody cleanin' off their faces!
We've been having "fun" child proofing our home as well...although I don't know how much child proofing there is against Gavin!!!
 |
| A cover that velcro's onto your DVD/DVR player...HIGHLY recommend this (Amazon) |
 |
| Corner covers for all the "pointy" furniture...has saved Gavin from many "dents" in his head! |
 |
| Cabinet locks...Gavin just discovered how to open the cabinets...thankfully we have these on! The funniest though is to watch people when they're visiting and don't know about these, try to open the cabinets! |
I cannot believe all those sweet babies are already standing!!!! And babyproofing, keep passing on those tips. Miss you!
ReplyDelete