Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Stroller!

So Joe and I were given an early birthday gift by my parents...a triple jogging stroller! We love our other strollers but they're not very practical when going for walks or if I'm by myself!  So after a lot of research we finally found one that had nice big wheels that turn 360 degrees!  Here's a picture of our first outing to see Joe play in a softball game.

Gavin, Ava, and Brayden lovin' their new gear!
They're still a bit small for it!

5 comments:

  1. what brand of stroller is it? we'd like to get a triple jogger at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Safetech by Baby Jogger. It's the only one we could find that had 360 degree front wheels. LOVE IT!!!
    http://www.amazon.com/Safetech-Triple-Jogging-Stroller-Jogger/dp/B001HXWXTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased one by BeBeLove and the wheels DO NOT MOVE---its brutal... I may donate the one I have and get yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi--Is there a way to Email you privately? I have questions about your stroller-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again.. sorry new to this Blogging thing... my email address is Beateller@mac.com..if you email me that would be great

    ReplyDelete