Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know many of you were interested to see what we were going to dress Brody and Sadie up as this year for Halloween. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find costumes to fit Brody's long body so Joe and I decided to dress up instead!! We traveled to Virginia Beach for the weekend and are fortunate enough to have friends, Megan and Rick, that absolutely love Halloween and throw a big bash every year. So on Saturday we got dressed up in our fabulous Tacky Tourist outfits and set out to entertain everyone for the night. The best part about it was that I could eat as much as I wanted that night and you could never tell!! Hope this adds humor to your day!

(Pictures below include Peggy Bundy, The Cleavers from Leave it to Beaver, and a Gorilla with his Banana)




















2 comments:

  1. Joe, Glad to see your "joe-joe" tattoo has been removed. -RL

    ReplyDelete