And then here we are celebrating their 6th Birthday along with moving and I'm stuck here reminiscing, wondering where did these last six years go?! How did they go by so fast and how do I not remember some of the little moments that are reflected in their baby photos. It's a gentle reminder to slow down, not sweat the little things and enjoy every minute (even the hard ones) of every day with these precious little people.
It also reminds me that I need to get back to blogging so I can capture all of those little moments and be able to look back at them. So in this post I start with their 6th Birthday! We've decided to have parties every other year now that the kids have their own group of friends and it gets quite hectic planning a party these days. So this was an "off year" and we decided to enjoy going out to dinner and Chuck-E-Cheese with Meme and Poppy along with cupcakes at school.
| Presents from Meme and Poppy |
| New Scooters! |
| Gifts from Aunt Jen, Aunt KK, Nana and Papa!! |
| Celebrating with Birthday cupcakes at school!! |
| Birthday cupcakes at home!!! |
| Gifts from Aunt Chelsea, Uncle Erik and Addison! |
| The girls loved their headbands that they made with Ava's new kit! |
| What kid doesn't love the Chuckster!? |
![]() |
| Theme this year...outdoor play!! |
And there it is! 6 years of memories with our crazy crew as we prepare for our fifth move in 8 years, 1st grade and PreK! I promise I'll be sure to get back to capturing all of our precious moments to share with everyone!








No comments:
Post a Comment