You read that right...our crazy trio turned four over the weekend! And I have to admit I'm pretty pumped about this age...that is if everyone is right about it! Three was NOT my favorite age but I hear that four is the "magical number" for kids. It certainly helps that I have Joe this year as opposed to last year (hmmm, did he plan that last year). The birthday party is actually this weekend coming up so we enjoyed some family and beach time over the weekend for their actual birthday!
 |
| Enjoying the boat |
 |
| Gorgeous sunset |
 |
| Digging a hole |
 |
| Ava the Mermaid |
They got to enjoy opening some presents from Meme, Poppy, Aunt Stacey, Uncle David, Aunt Megan and Uncle Rick
 |
| Emma enjoyed their presents too! |
 |
| Ava loved her new gymnastics Dora! |
 |
| Loved the yard and sand tools! |
 |
| Ready for game night! |
 |
| Uncle Rick gives his "Godson" a new baseball card every year to add to his collection! |
Of course there were cupcakes to be eaten...big fat tye dye ones!
We closed the weekend with a few gifts from Mommy and Daddy!
Thank you to everyone that made the weekend so special for our FOUR year olds! We'll have even more celebration pictures after the kids gymnastics themed party!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment