Friday, February 15, 2013

Snow and Love!

Snow and Love...not sure if I personally would put those two words together in the same sentence though!  I was hoping that our last winter here at West Point would be similar to the mild one that we had last year, but no such luck.  I feel like it's been months since we've been able to go to the playground...probably because IT HAS! We haven't seen our front yard in forever because it has a "beautiful" layer of snow mixed with ice covering it.  Though I'm not a fan of this lovely white stuff, the kids don't mind playing in it, with the exception of Ava...she would prefer to be inside with me after 30 minutes! If you've been to our house or even on our street you're familiar with the wind tunnel that we live in so you can imagine the drifting that occurred with the snow.  When we walked outside of our front door last weekend the snow was up to the bumpers on our cars but nothing on the walkway! Joe definitely got his workout in with shoveling that day!






MMMM...nothin' like eating fresh snow!



I'm here somewhere!

Digging ourselves out

Snow Tunnel

The holidays seem to be getting a lot more fun as the kids get older so for Valentine's Day we got them some shirts with their favorite "things" on them along with some chocolate (of course) and sunglasses (gotta love the $1 bins at Target).  They had a lot of fun showing off the sunglasses!

Ava loves horses right now

Brayden...such a cool guy

All about the trucks

Such sweet brothers

The Ladies Love Me...and I know it!

Emma's 1st Valentines..."Daddy has the key to my heart"

Little Love Bug

Sweet Sisterly Love

Can you tell that Gavin had just finished a little tantrum?

What are these things inside your mouth?

I love Brayden's reaction in this picture

Daddy and his little girl

My crazy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment