The kids were at an age this year to dress up as something that interests them...which for now is TRAINS! Everywhere in our house you'll find trains! Their favorite show right now consists of trains as well and if you are a parent of a toddler you're familiar with the show CHUGGINGTON! It ended up being perfect for Halloween because it consists of two "boys" and a "girl", Wilson, Brewster and Koko. We also turned their wagon into train tracks to finish off the theme.
| Halloween Spirit |
| Of course Emma slept through it all! |
| CHOO CHOO! |
![]() |
| The "real" Chuggington |
| Ready for Trick-or-Treating! |
| Decisions, Decisions! |
| Learning all about masks! |
| Ava and Emmi |
| Our Triplet Friends! |
Of course we had to dump out the candy when we got home!
As I'm sure most of you have discovered Pinterest...I'm addicted! I found a super cute idea for the kids teachers Halloween gifts and wanted to share the idea with you! You can click here for the directions and I'm sure you can do it with other holidays, just change the color of the M&M's.

very cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable post! I found this blog via pinterist, looking desperately to locate a Koko costume for our 2 year old. Seems they have discontinued the toddler size. Do you mind telling me how old your little one was in this photo, and what size the costume was (if you remember?) I can locate a small costume (4-6) but I'm afraid it will be too big. At any rate, your kiddos are adorable! <3
ReplyDelete