Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gettin' Too Old For This Stuff!

I finally got to play in the Virginia Wesleyan College Annual Alumni Game this year!  Every year they've had it I've either been running in or attending the Army Ten Miler the same weekend.  So I was really excited to be able to play this year.  It was so fun to play with some of the "old girls" and be on the field again...though I haven't been cleared by the doctor yet to exercise!  I think I did alright...I didn't require an ambulance so that's all that matters!
Big hugs from Meagan!!!


Kristina, Meagan, Me and the kiddos!

Emma missing out on the action

"How do you catch again"?

Entertained by what the kids called the lawnmower (the Gator)

All the "Old Ladies"!!

Gavin found himself a lady friend!
To close out the weekend, the Overbeys stopped by so Rick could meet Miss Emma! I think it's time Megan...

No comments:

Post a Comment