| Trying to touch the fish |
| Ava wasn't so sure about petting the crab! |
| Of course the boys were all about it! |
| Checkin' out the Shark tank! |
| Brayden insisted on kissing the fish |
| Someone's excited! |
| Petting the Sting Ray |
| Again, Ava wasn't so sure! |
| Finally a picture with all 3! |
| Rolling around on the mats |
| Brothers wrestling |
| What are YOU lookin' at!? |
IN OTHER NEWS:
I took the kids to the playground the other day and when I got home I was greeted by Brody looking like this! Apparently he either ate a bee or was bit by something (while inside) and swelled up so much that he could hardly breathe! Joe rushed him to the vet where he had to have an IV with fluids and an antihistamine along with a shot of steroids. He had to stay for the day and then return the next morning. Finally after two days, he's back to normal! Scary moment for us though!
No comments:
Post a Comment