Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2 Weeks To Go!!

Had another appointment on Friday...38 weeks! Still no change in activity so looking at another week!  She still looks small but definitely a mover! The Doctor said she's moving around a lot still because my uterus is stretched out from the trio so she has lots of room...and she definitely uses every little bit of it!  The weather has cooled off a bit so that has helped but I will admit I'm dead tired by the end of the day with chasing the kids around.  I asked Joe yesterday, "how did I ever carry three babies inside"!? So the hospital bag is packed along with a bag for each of the kids while they're waiting at the hospital!

Here's a picture of a few things in their bags...

I found super cute bags at Target in the $1 section!
Ava's (snack bag, big/little sister dolls, big sister tattoos, flashlight, big sis book)

The Boys (snack bag, matchbox cars, flashlight, big brother tattoos, big bro books)
I found the tattoos at Hallmark and the sister dolls at Target!  They love to play with flashlights right now so that's why I got each of them one of those and I found the books at Barnes and Noble.  I'm going to add some crayons and coloring books to the bags as well. 

A friend of mine gave me the idea to also add what I put in my hospital bag to this list.  So here it is...

Pajamas
Slippers
Socks
Nursing Bra and Pads
Brief Underwear (good for those ginormous pads)
Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotion, hairbrush)
Body Wipes (the ones you just wet in case it's a little while before you get to take a shower)
Hard Candy (for when you can't eat but get bored with ice chips)
Chapstick
Hair Ties and Headband
Ipod
Post Delivery Snacks (salty and sweet such as granola bars, crackers, candy bars)
Magazines/Books
Going Home Outfit For You
Going Home Outfit For Baby with a Hat
Baby Blanket
Carseat
Baby Book for the Foot Prints
Camera and Video Camera with Extra Battery
Change of Clothes for Husband

So that's what I have in my bag...though I'm sure a lot of you have other items, this is just some ideas to hopefully help!
It's funny with both pregnancies Sadie has enjoyed resting on my belly.  So Joe got a picture this time around so I could compare it to the first time with the trio!

Sadie when I was preggo with the trio
She already loves Emma!
I have another appointment on Friday (39 weeks), which will be my last one with my doctor because I just found out that he'll actually be on vacation the week leading up to and the actual due date!  Just my luck!  But I trust all the doctors there!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I am so impressed you are still going strong chasing the three toddlers around. I was beat and I just had one! Are you having another c-section? Best of luck to you, I can't wait to see the new baby photos!

    ReplyDelete