Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vanilla Pudding!

So the trio are doing a great job with using forks on their own but we haven't really let them experiment with spoons...afraid of what mess they can make!  But over the weekend our good friend Missy visited with her cutie, Chloe who is only a few months older than ours and we were super impressed at how she used the spoon so the training began this week!  I bought some vanilla pudding, hoping it would be a little less messy than chocolate and I was surprised at how well they did!!

Of course Ava was the messiest!

Brayden chose to use both hands!

Gavin thought the end of the spoon was a better option!
Ava and Chloe
Playing in the ball pit with Chloe!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! My kids have had spoons in their hands for quite some time, but just in the last couple months have they really gotten the hang of it - scooping peas - wow:) We do oatmeal a frequently; I mix sweet potatoes with applesauce; and yogurt is a daily ritual. The thicker the better so stuff stays on the utensil. Good luck!

    P.S. I finally started a blog too:)
    www.krisywatson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job kiddos! By 20months Kayla was eating cereal with milk out of a bowl with a spoon and never made a drop ~ Gavin at 23months still scoops half the stuff using the back of the spoon :\ They're all so different. I've found that thick oatmeal and greek yogurt are the best trainers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops typo...

    www.krissywatson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete