Tuesday, September 20, 2011

15 Month Stats

So we finally had the babies 15 month stats and vaccinations done this week.  This was actually our last visit to Dr. Gergely's office because we've switched insurance and are now going to be using the Army's facilities, which I'm actually excited about because I've heard great things about the doctor here.

So here were their weights/heights:

Gavin
Birth: 4lb 2oz
12 Months: 18lb 6oz, 27 1/2 in
15 Months: 20lb 9oz, 30 in

Ava
Birth: 4lb 6oz
12 Months: 20lb 4oz, 28 3/4 in
15 Months: 23lb, 30 1/2 in

Brayden
Birth: 3lb 11oz
12 Months: 21lb, 29 1/4 in
15 Months: 22lb 13oz, 30 3/4 in

So they're all still growing great and Brayden and Ava are still battling for the biggest!  We also finally finished having their 12/15 month pictures done by our good friend Veronica.  They are absolutely amazing so here's a taste of them:












If you'd like to see more pictures I've posted all of them including their first birthday pictures on Shutterfly (free registration):


1 comment:

  1. look at these three! absolutely darling! I hope your first year of motherhood has been a blessing to you and joe! there truly is nothing like it!

    ReplyDelete