Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY LOVE DAY!!

Will you be our Valentine!!




Though B, A and G had to get synagis vaccinations on V Day they were still all smiles! Brayden has officially passed Ava in weight at 18 lbs 9 oz!!! Can you believe he was our smallest at 3 lbs 11 oz!! I'll have more stats for you in a couple weeks when they have their 9 month well visit and vaccinations.  We've been fighting a cold (first one) for the past week now that Joe brought home from work.  Lots of gross noses and congestion but the RSV tests came back negative thankfully.  Brayden and Gavin are crawling all over the place while Little Miss Independent Ava just sits and observes everyone! As long as she has a paci she's happy.  Brayden and Ava both have 2 teeth each on the bottom but we're still waiting on Gavin's!  Our PT recommended these tooth brushes by NUK to use as teethers.  So we bought them and they LOVE them.  They come with this disk too that stops them from gagging themselves:

I have a ton of videos that I need to post so I'll work on that but for now the babies are waking up from their naps!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Had a chance to catch up on your posts! What fun and what a crazy, but happy life! I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete