Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pre Christmas

As we get ready for a very different Christmas this year I thought I would post our Christmas picture from last year and the one from this year so you can see how we went from a family of 4 (including our dogs) to a family of 7!
Christmas 2009 (2 months preggo)

Christmas 2010
 We have found an amazing photographer who is the wife of another DPE instructor, Veronica Krammer, who took on the challenge of doing our pictures this Christmas:



 One of my favorite things at Christmas is when it's time to decorate the tree and dig out all of those ornaments that come with memories. Here are a few of them:

Our cousins, the Fowlers, found this for us! Yes it's 2 boys and a girl!

Preggo from last year. If only I looked this cute when I was pregnant!

I'm sure most of you have received a Hoops and YoYo card from me!

Mom had this made to go along with our "Pea Pod" theme

The Brumfields sent the babies their first ornaments


Representing the Luchetta name!

1 comment: