Saturday, April 24, 2010

Made it to 28 Weeks!!!

We made it!!! 28 weeks has come and we are still truckin' along with these babies!  I went in last week for my weekly appointment and had our last ultrasound while in Charlottesville.  The pictures aren't very good anymore because it's getting so crowded in there, it's hard to really get good pictures of the babies.  But they're all weighing about 2 1/2 pounds each which is the size of a normal single baby at this point.  So we are super excited about that!  Brayden has moved into my ribs on the left side which isn't the most comfortable thing when trying to lay on my side trying to sleep but with lots of pillows for the cushioning I've made it work!  Ava and Gavin have switched places and Ava is now head down coming up the right side while Gavin is head down coming up the center.  There's been lots of movement with them lately and it has become quite the entertainment on a Saturday night to sit and watch my stomach protrude out with arms, legs, and heads pushing on it!  The doctors are really happy with how I look and how I'm carrying and they said they have no reason to believe that I can't make it to 34-36 weeks!!
We'll have one more appointment on Tuesday here before moving.  The movers are scheduled to pack and move everything Wednesday and Thursday.  I won't know what to do with myself since we don't have to pack anything up this time!  Friday morning Joe leaves for Cincinnati where he'll be in his friend Andy's wedding and Mom, Dad, the dogs, and I will begin our journey up to New York. 
I'm sure I'll have lots of updates soon once we get to NY about our new house so be on the lookout!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job growing those babies Gayla!! If ever there were a time to bask in the glory of professional movers, now is the time! You'll never EVER want to do it yourself again ;) Have safe travels and we'll be looking forward to future updates.

    ReplyDelete