We were blessed with Sarah and Addie's presence during their recent visit to Fayetteville last week. They arrived on Thursday and stayed until Monday. It was quite interesting to see the dog's response to having a little person in the house for 5 days...as well as seeing Joe with a little person for that time period! I have to admit he showed us how great of a dad he'll be one day...not that I had any doubts. Addie absolutely loved Brody and Sadie and they loved her. She didn't even have to take a bath the whole time because they were always there to lick her clean of any crumbs left behind. Sarah tried to stick to her 1/2 marathon training diet; however, I convinced her to enjoy her vacation and pig out on Joe's lasagna, Cheesecake Factorie's fried macaroni and cheese, and sour jelly beans. What can I say...I love food! I've posted some pictures below highlighting their visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That last photo of Addie and Sadie is so precious! It looks like you all had a great time.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I am so excited that you started a blog, your life is far more interesting than mine. Lets get together this week ok! Love the pictures of your babies by the way, glad you are as in love and crazy about your babies as much as we are of ours.
ReplyDelete